iLinux OS Talk

Why Copyrights???????? Why not only Free Open Source Software??????

Anonym

I am looking at the lovable interface you have built (themes-icons-artifacts-code-automations) but I find it impossible to bare + understand + accept some things:

1_ Why have you Copyrighted all your work???? Why can't the rest of us use it on our distros of choice or on the distros we are building?????

2_ Why didn't you use only FOSS (Free Open Source Software) for iLinux so that it can be widely distributed for free???? It's so00000 much better than Ubuntu!!!!!!!!!

3_ Why don't you allow us to edit + modify + redistribute iLinux? Why so selfish????? Why so capitalist???????? Why so narrow minded????

I urge you to reconsider your attitude towards the Linux Community + change this License right away + get rid of all non free software in your distro.........

If you want to be another Bill Gates I guarantee you won't succeed..............

Append

(Leave this as-is, it’s a trap!)

Only the original author or a moderator can append to this post.

Use Format Text to add links, quotes, bold, italic and more. You can also upload images or videos or archived web pages or multicontent or use any upload website.

Moderators: iLinux Creator, iLinux Support Team

1. Home
  2. » iLinux OS 2 "GALAXIA" - Opinions

FORMAT TEXT :: HELP :: TERMS OF USE

iLinux OS :: Innovations :: Apps :: Screenshots :: Download :: Install :: Updates :: Support :: Business :: Donate :: License :: YouTube