iLinux OS Talk

iLinux Themes & Icons

append delete linux_passion

Hello,

I am Peter and I am a programmer beginning to built my very first Linux Distro. :-D

I really really like the themes and the icons you use in iLinux and I wanted to ask if you borrowed from another designer or you designed them for iLinux.

Either way I want permission to use them in my Linux Distro if it's possible, with credit to the designer of course!

Thank you for your time.

Best Regards.

Reply RSS

Replies

append delete #1. iLinux Creator

Dear Peter,

I wish you all the best for your new Linux Distro and I truly hope it exceeds iLinux OS!

iLinux OS Themes & Icons are designed especially for iLinux and are not permitted to be used outside iLinux OS.

Unfortunately I can't give you permission to use them in your Distro but I urge you to Innovate and Create better Themes and Icons for your Distro.

Be well!

(Leave this as-is, it’s a trap!)

There is no need to “Register”. Just enter the same Name + Password of your choice every time.

Use Format Text to add links, quotes, bold, italic and more. You can also upload images or videos or archived web pages or multicontent or use any upload website.

Moderators: iLinux Creator, iLinux Support Team

1. Home
  2. » iLinux OS 2 "GALAXIA" - Opinions

FORMAT TEXT :: HELP :: TERMS OF USE

iLinux OS :: Innovations :: Apps :: Screenshots :: Download :: Install :: Updates :: Support :: Business :: Donate :: License :: YouTube