iLinux OS Talk

How about a Lite Edition of iLinux OS?!

append delete JEREMY

Why don't you release a Lite Edition of iLinux OS without all the pre-installed Apps?

It would be good for users like me, that want to download only the Apps they need.

I'm just saying...

Reply RSS

Replies

append delete #1. iLinux Creator

The vision of iLinux OS is to provide an amazing and unique combination of innovations to empower the User like never before.

One of them is a complete Computer Setup for Any Use out of the box, thus the 500 Pre-installed Applications.

There is no other Linux Distribution that provides what iLinux OS offers out of the box and we will passionately keep innovating towards that goal.

A Lite Edition of iLinux OS is not in our Business Plans, for now.

append delete #2. JEREMY

for now

I take it then that you do not totally reject the idea? Right?!

append delete #3. iLinux Creator

No. We do not reject it.

But for now we are focused on releasing a 32Bit Version, an UEFI Version and an ARM Version of iLinux OS.

append delete #4. Pablo M

It will be great if you could release "iLinux Lite" at some point! :-D

(Leave this as-is, it’s a trap!)

There is no need to “Register”. Just enter the same Name + Password of your choice every time.

Use Format Text to add links, quotes, bold, italic and more. You can also upload images or videos or archived web pages or multicontent or use any upload website.

Moderators: iLinux Creator, iLinux Support Team

1. Home
  2. » iLinux OS 2 "GALAXIA" - Opinions

FORMAT TEXT :: HELP :: TERMS OF USE

iLinux OS :: Innovations :: Apps :: Screenshots :: Download :: Install :: Updates :: Support :: Business :: Donate :: License :: YouTube

All Copyrights, Logos, Trademarks and Intellectual Properties in iLinux OS and in this website are property of their respective owner. Linux® is the registered trademark of Linus Torvalds in the U.S. and other countries. All the rest Copyright 2015- George Dimitrakopoulos and iLinux OS. All Rights Reserved.